Monday, July 13, 2015

Keeping up with...Miss Sanchez

Hey bloggy friends!


Make sure you're spending enough time relaxing and catching up on your favorite shows! I rarely turn away an opportunity to binge watch HLN! :)


So, today I want to share some of my classrooms projects! I can't wait to post when they are all actually in my classroom. :D

Classroom Projects!


 If you joined me on Periscope on Saturday, you probably heard and seen my classroom projects! Here are some things I have going on...
{Hobby Lobby, Dollar Tree, & Target!}
I found this green frame and glittered letters at Hobby Lobby for around $8 total. I just figured it would be a cute sign to hang {plus it matches my pink-green-blue color scheme!}
Table coveres {from the Dollar Tree} are a GREAT way to decorate your bulletin boards for cheap. These hanging Pom {Balls?} were $3 with a coupon. And again, they match!


1) BROWNIE POINTS! Check out my "Summer Freebie Finds" post to learn more about the Brownie Points classroom management system - and get the freebie! I bought these pans at {Dollar Tree} and will use them to post a magnetic brownie pictures for when my students earn a Brownie Point!
2) 17cent folders at Target {and they're actually really sturdy}! These will be used for Data Folders for my students! 

3) This was a total steal at Hobby Lobby. I found these dry erase covers in the clearance section for $4 {it comes with 5; which is perfect for my small groups!}

4) DOLLAR TREE wins again! I've been trying to think of something fun and cute to put on my front door this year. I decided to go with a "Miss Sanchez's Students are Sweet" and add their names on each of these cupcakes! I will probably laminate them.

5) Market your blog or TPT with this mug from Dollar Tree! Just design a mug template by measuring the paper thats already inside, printing and cutting it out. 
{once I do this, I'll post a template you can use that fits!}

What projects do you have going on for your classroom? Make sure to leave a comment and link to your blog! I can't  wait to check yours out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment