Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July - Currently

I'm back again today! 
I'm so thrilled to be linking up with Oh, Boy Fourth Grade for #JulyCurrently.



Although I am Listening to "So You Think You Can Dance" I don't normally watch it. My aunt enjoys it though, so I keep her company. :)

I am LOVING everything I've gathered for my classroom. I can't wait to share pictures when it's all set up. My resource classroom is fairly small so it won't be hard to decorate. 

Honestly, I do not get out enough! I'm either working...or...working on classroom things. I'm Thinking it's a great idea to enjoy dinner and movie with some friends this weekend. Hmm?

I always WANT iced coffee. This will be on my currently...everything month {haha!}

Seriously... I NEED a back massage. A good one. My neck has been so tense and I've always had problems with my back. 

ALLSTAR: Helper! I love helping people, especially my family, when I can. 

What are you...currently...up to this month?! Don't forget to link up! :D


2 comments:

  1. I love linkies because we get to meet new people! I will be sure to come back and see all the new items you bought for your classroom :) I was a little late with my post but better late than never, right? Have a great summer!
    Tammy
    Teaching With Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand not getting out enough. I think I'm a bit of a home body. I just don't venture out much. I would much rather be at home on the couch watching a good movie. Although when I'm home, I tend to work on things all day instead of resting. So, getting out is probably a good idea. Hope you have a nice night out soon! Kristi Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete