Saturday, July 15, 2017



I can't believe I only have three weeks left of summer break before I return to school for staff training and development. It's crazy how fast it's gone by, but also how productive I've been (for the most part). This summer, I really wanted to put together an easy-to-use [behavior] resource that any teacher (or parent) could read and use right away. FINALLY, I am able to share with you this amazing resource -- at no cost to you! Here's a look at what's inside:














You can find this resource in my Teachers Pay Teachers store HERE.

If you found this resource useful, please leave feedback! I appreciate ALL the support and to hear your success stories! If you have any questions about this product please feel free to email me at
thebehaviorbunch@gmail.com <3

2 comments:

  1. I love this, but the link did not work correctly. Is this still available? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, but the link did not work correctly. Is this still available? Thanks!

    Reply

    ReplyDelete